Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy November!

I just have to explain the appearance of my blog. I know that it is now November, so I should have a background for thanksgiving or at least autumn. But Harry Potter??? For all of you non-fans (Mother?) in 18 more days the first part of the 7th book comes out in Movie. That makes no sense, they are doing 2 movies for the 7th book, and movie #1 comes out on the 19th of November. Kassidy and I are great fans of Harry Potter, the rest of the family puts up with us! We are total GEEKS when it comes to Harry Potter! We can have total conversations about the Harry books. But I have to hand it to my 4th grader, she has read the first 5 books and just today started book #6! Not too shabby for a 9 year-old! We are so excited, I had to share with the rest of you!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Im excited! My hubs read book 7 to my boys last month... so I guess they will be coming with us on our date when it comes out. Its gonna be fun. I cant wait!!! (yeah... Im a geek too).

Jessi said...

We listened to it in June, as a refresher since I read it when it came out, but couldn't remember lots! My husband doesn't really care, so my oldest and I have a date to go see it! Woo Hoo!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited! My oldest & I have a date to go see it as well.